Tubay Yabut Photography
Chef John has spent years developing his craft of cooking and continues to do so with traveling abroad learning about different cultures and their cuisines. He has spent time in the finest kitchens in the world working closely with the best chefs in the world.
- Stagier - Restaurant Central, Lima Peru (Virgilio Martinez)
- Stagier - Restaurant Noma, Copenhagen Denmark (Rene Redzepi)
- Chef de partie - The French Laundry, Yountville California (Thomas Keller)
- Commis - Restaurant Daniel, New York NY (Daniel Boulud)
- Chef de partie - Jean-Georges, New York NY (Jean-Georges)
John also has obtained his BS in Dietetics at Montclair State University in NJ. He plans and customizes specific meal plans according to individuals specific needs.
John is also an active runner who has competed in NYC marathon in 2011/2013 & Tokyo marathon in 2017.
Most recently John returned from cooking for the U.S.A. Cross Country Ski and Alpine team during Winter Olympics in South Korea! San Jose Mercury News